Monday 11 January 2016

Inka gold flowers


Hi everyone, I made up a card using the leftovers from my butterfly canvas.
The flowers are inlaid and the border is embossed.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

CASology where the cue word is simple.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday are looking for something new, my inka gold pastes.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge where the theme is smooshing. Jade and champagne inka gold pastes were mixed with water and watercolour card smooshed through it to pick up the colour.


Since I've used  snippets I'm also visiting the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.

Pixies Crafty Workshop

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp fresh daisies die; inka gold pastes; Annabelle Stamps sentiment; versafine ink; 
Stately embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x


20 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card and beautiful inlaid flowers.
Kath x

Susanne Vargas said...

Gorgeous CAS card and perfect for all these challenges!

Ardyth said...

So beautiful and I love the simple treatment of those 'technique' flowers! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Cathy!

Barb said...

A beautiful CAS card Cathy. I love the pearly green. Barbxx

Di said...

So elegant Cathy - really beautiful card!

Hugs

Di xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a fabulous CAS design this is Cathy! Love that 'smooshed' die-cut! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

KandA said...

Beautiful elegant card. Love it xx

Deidre said...

Your inka gold flowers are simply beautiful! Thanks for playing along over at CASology this week!

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card! Very elegant!! Love it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

*Vicki* said...

HI Kathy!! Your inlaid die is simple gorgeous!! I love that you've used the smooshing technique for that as well!! HUGS :)

Pat said...

This is a beautiful CAS card Cathy and looks great inlaid and surrounded by the embossed frame. I love the pretty font of the sentiment too. x

Anita in France said...

Beautiful ... elegant ... stunning, Cathy ... CAS perfection! Congratulations on your HM at CASology! Anita :)

Sarn said...

UBER CAS and elegant. This would be another pick of the week for me! Oh dear, Di is going to have an even tougher job than usual!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Viv said...

Simply beautiful Cathy, I love it ;) Viv xx

Mrs A. said...

Great use of the off cuts for this card, hugs Mrs A.

Karen M said...

Gorgeous Cas Card Cathy and I love your smooshing! Happy new year my friend xx

Brenda in IN said...

I love inka gold and this is so pretty.

Sue said...

Very elegant, Cathy. Lovely smooshing with the gold. Thank you for joining in at Happy Little Stampers.

roffeycreations said...

Love this flower die every time you use it it still looks fresh and elegant Mxxx

Linda said...

I love this!! So beautifully CAS and and lovely smooshing too. Thanks for playing along at Happy little Stampers ..... xx