Sunday 22 February 2015

Blue-green and gold butterfly panel


I'm back again with another butterfly!
We've had so many in our backyard lately! They seem to go crazy for the flowers on one of the "weeds" we have growing.

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

The Hero Club Blog where it's a nature theme. 
You also need to use a Hero Arts product.
nature-challenge 


Less is More has a wings theme. 
(I hope this clean and layered style is still CAS enough, please let me know if it's not.)
We'd love you to display our banner

Seize the Birthday has a hearts and arrows option, or as I'm doing, it's anything goes birthday.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge has an add texture theme.
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I've used snippets of vellum for my painted flowers so I'm visiting the playground at
Pixies Crafty Workshop

Supplies:
Hero Arts antique engravings butterfly; versafine ink & clear ep; Papertrey Ink burlap cover plate;
Memory Box Savannah border die; Carl flower punch; twinkling H2O's; vellum; gold shimmer paper; bling; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

27 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Gorgeous butterfly card! Love the coloring and the great layout.

My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs

Sally H said...

Wow, Cathy! That is stunning. It is my favourite butterfly stamp and I love the colours you used too x

Sarah G said...

That HA butterfly is one of my all time favourites! Love the colours you have used and the CAS design :)

maria f. said...

What a gorgeous butterfly. I must agree with Sarah G. ;)

Irene said...

A beautiful, stunning and elegant card Cathy, with amazing colouring.
luv
irene
xxxx

Anita in France said...

Wow, such a beautiful butterfly, Cathy ... so stunning! Anita :)

BożenA said...

I love butterflies, their wings is a real fascination - the game of colors and glitter. You succeeded in capturing this miracle on your card. Wonderful butterfly that can to enchant.
Regards,
Bozena

Hannelie said...

Cathy this is really beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Darnell said...

You nailed these challenges again, Cathy, with your stunning card! I predict another winner!! Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs, Darnell

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful butterfly card, Cathy! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Di said...

Gosh Cathy, that really is a lovely card - and what a butterfly! Stunning!

Hugs

Di xx

Chrissie said...

What wonderful colouring on that lovely butterfly!
Super card Cathy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lynn said...

Gorgeous colouring on the butterfly, and great texture. Lynn x

rachel said...

gorgeous butterfly Cathy - so very pretty xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful and elegant plus I love those colours
Very striking butterfly Cathy and a great take on the challenge
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I have not been here is a while (forgive me), but you are creating wonders with that butterfly! Stunning card!
By the way - I would be honored if you CASE my card!

Diane said...

What an elegant card design Cathy.

Hugs Diane

Dortesjs said...

very elegant card

Elaine said...

Love this card - such a beautifully coloured butterfly!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy! So elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Anne said...

Cathy that butterfly is stunning, awesome colours!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM

Pat said...

Another beautiful butterfly Cathy and the H2O's give it gorgeous sparkly colour and another lovely background ef and pretty swirls and flowers. A fab card. x

Brenda in IN said...

The butterfly is gorgeous and I love how it is perched on the vine.

Sarn said...

WOW - your butterfly colouring is AMAZING and stunning. Love it xxx

Viv said...

This is so pretty Cathy ;) Viv xx

Skylark said...

Love the colours you've used on your butterfly Cathy! Stef x

roffeycreations said...

Beautiful!!! Mxxx