Sunday 30 November 2014

Butterfly & dots


Hi again, it feels like ages since I've made a card.
Life has been very busy lately with one thing or another and it's been difficult to find time to relax!

I've stamped another little used butterfly and re used a layout from ages ago.
I thought I'd case some of my own cards to get into the mood again!

I'm linking up to the challenge at Addicted to CAS where the theme is dots.

At Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the theme is anything goes.
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Supplies:
Penny Black butterfly stamp; versafine ink & clear ep; Memory Box circle burst die; tombow markers; Annabelle Stamps sentiment; black pearls.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

7 comments:

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card Cathy and I love the pretty die and butterfly - hugs xx

Anita in France said...

Wow ... Cathy, the dotty frame is just perfect with this stunning butterfly ... beautiful! Hope life slows down a little for you ... we need pause buttons! Anita :)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a fabulous butterfly! Love the CAS look of this, super! Hazel x

Loll said...

So pretty Cathy!! Love the way your butterfly is framed by the die-cut dots. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx

roffeycreations said...

Gorgeous Mxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Cathy, so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Jaydee said...

Oh, this is gorgeous. I love the ombre dots and how they really focus your eyes on the sentiment. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee