Sunday 12 January 2014

Yellow daisies


Hi, I've been playing with my Inktense pencils. The colours are very vibrant but to me look fairly ordinary until you wet them. Then the change is amazing.

I stamped this Lucy's daisy in Versafine and clear embossed. I used a couple of yellows to give some shading and put stickles in the centre for some bling. The greenery is the leaf from my Susan's Garden daisy die.

I'm entering the challenge at Allsorts, where the theme is to use ribbon but no bows. I used some yellow ribbon I've had in my stash for ages to create a border.

I'm putting a 2nd entry into  Addicted to Stamps & More where the theme is to Make Your Mark using pens, pencils etc.

Thanks for visiting :)

12 comments:

Di said...

Absolutely stunning Cathy! A real splash of sunshine too.

Hugs, Di xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous, sunny and bright card....
thanks for visiting my blog!

roffeycreations said...

Love this colouring so sunny and bright... Mxx

brenda said...

A delightful bright and welcoming card Cathy, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Have a lovely Sunday.

B x

rachel said...

a wonderful bright card Cathy - gorgeous x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, love the way you have used the ribbon as a backing for the flowers, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy. This cheerful card will help anybody to get well! Lovely colouring of your daisies. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Susanne Vargas said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and your coloring, as well as the way you used the ribbon!

Danielle Vincent said...

This beautiful cheery card is sure to make anyone feel better as soon as they see it. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Bonnie said...

How bright and happy!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Deepti Stephens said...

Love the yellow flowers. So bright and cheerful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)