Monday 6 January 2014

Baby Boy Bunting


Hi, I was lucky enough to get some new dies to play with for christmas. 
This Memory Box baby clothes die is a set of three tiny jump suits. I added one to each end to create my bunting.

I  punched my stars from snippets left over from the die cuts, so I'm visiting the snippets playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop. The ribbon came from the shoulders of a tshirt. Each side is just long enough to tie 2 small bows. 

At Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, the theme is Something New.

Materials used: Memory Box baby clothes and Parker alphabet dies; Swiss dots embossing folder; Fiskars star  punch; ribbon.

Thanks for visiting :)


14 comments:

Sue - said...

Oh that is a really sweet card Cathy!

rachel said...

hi Cathy and a happy new year to you - I adore your card - so sweet! Hugs rachel x

Susanne Vargas said...

This is such an adorable card! Love the stars!

Di said...

LOVE this card Cathy - and how clever to lengthen the bunting widthways as well as adding the little bows at each end - really neat trick!

Hugs, Di xx

roffeycreations said...

Pretty colours Cathy - and wish I could tie bows that neatly!!! Mxx

MaryH said...

Cathy, this is so unbelievably sweet. The recipient is going to be so pleased with this one. I've seen that die, wondered how it would make up. Didn't buy it yet, as I seldom have a need for baby cards. Yours is just lovely with the tiny bright bows on your 'onesie' clothesline. TFS - Happy New Year - Hugs too!

Susan Hogan said...

Cathy - this is too sweet - love those colours together like that and the little suits are so cute. This would so suit our current challenge at Unstampabelles this month - New Beginnings! And no stamps used as well - fabulous.

Darnell said...

Oh, Cathy, this is adorable, just like a baby card should be! Happy New Year!! I look forward to seeing your card on the Playground and showing you my new marbles!! Hugs, Darnell

Kimbo said...

SUch a sweet card and I love those tiny bows x

Sarn said...

Simply lovely. xxx

Loll said...

Cute design and love the bright blue and yellow together. Great job Cathy! Loll xx

Mrs A. said...

Just adorable. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, this is just as precious as can be! Those little baby clothes on the line just make me smile!! adorable!

scrappymo! said...

This is such a sweet snippets card. Love that little clothesline!