Tuesday 18 June 2013

Butterfly on pink Quatrefoil


Hi, I've made this card for a few challenges this week.

Flutterby Wednesdays has a Clean & Simple theme this week. I made a couple of cards recently with butterflies and the quatrefoil die as a background, this time I've left off the greenery and the flowers, so I hope it's CAS enough!

I die cut the butterflies and the tag from snippets so I'm visiting the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.

At Make It Monday, the theme is Anything Goes.

Materials used: Papertrey Ink quatrefoli die; Memory Box butterfly and label dies; sentiment sticker and bling from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)


14 comments:

Joey said...

This is so pretty Cathy, I love the way you used that die. Beautiful. Popped in from mim, Joey xx

Sue - said...

A really pretty card - love the background.

kReN said...

What a beautiful CAS card. I like that background and always love seeing butterflies in a project! TFS!

I stopped by from MIM.
kren@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the background and the graceful butterfly. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

rachel said...

that die is stunning - love it Cathy x

Di said...

Simply divine Cathy! Love the dies you've used and such gorgeous colours. A really inspiring design there too.

Hugs, Di xx

Jules said...

Hi Cathy

This is beautiful!

Gorgeous colour combo and your butterfly looks stunning!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Mrs A. said...

I think your butterfly must have fluttered across from Sarah's card so now I'm happy again. Loving that trellis background btw. Hugs Mrs A.

Danni said...

Pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Bonnie said...

Simply elegant! Love the colors and that background!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so pretty. I saw it on Make it Monday.

roffeycreations said...

Nice & bright colours... Mxx

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous Cathy! WOW! I love that quatrefoil die and butterfly, and the colors are just dreamy! Beautiful card!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Absolutely stunning Cathy! I saw this on MIM and loved it. Love the background and the gorgeous butterfly. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well. I am number 29 on MIM this week. Have a fabulous day!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com