Hi everyone, having a go at another sketch. I really struggle with layers but in 2017 I want to try some more styles!
The daisy tops were cut from watercolour paper painted with Kuretake Gansai paints and the stems are coloured with distress markers.
I used to colour the stems with ink and a distress tool and the ink usually got on the back of the diecut, This made it very tricky to glue to the card base as the colour on the back would bleed out!
Haven't had the problem since I used the markers.
I'm linking up to the latest sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches,
and to the anything goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
Simon Says Stamp Fresh Daisies die; Entangled embossing folder; Kuretake Gansai watercolour paints; distress markers; sentiment sticker.
Thanks for visiting,