Hi again, been playing with alcohol inks, blending solution and isopropyl alcohol!
These flower tops are diecut from glossy cardstock that has been pounced with a couple of blues and butterscotch alcohol inks. I added some blending solution to the pad and pounced some more, then I sprayed with isopropyl alcohol. Not much changed on the cardstock but I was excited by what happened on the yupo paper! (my next card to be posted).
I'm linking up to these challenges:
Word Art Wednesday where the theme is anything goes.
CAS MIx Up Card Challenge where in addition to stamping you need to use liquid colours and at least one other technique. I've used die cutting, wet embossing on the sentiment and dry embossing on the frame.
The flower Challenge where it's a colour theme to use blue and yellow. My colours have blended into a bit of green so I hope that's ok.
Simon Says Stamp fresh daisies die; glossy card; alcohol inks; distress markers for the stem; Stampin Up Thoughts & Prayers sentiment; versafine ink & clear ep; Stately embossing folder.
Thanks for visiting,