Sunday 28 April 2013

Purple fresh Daisies

Hi, I've been sending Thinking of You cards lately, so I need to make some more. I also seem to be using purple a lot! If you asked me what my favourite colour was, I'd say blue!! It's funny how the need to use some colours just takes over, or maybe that's just with me LOL!!


I'm going to enter this card into the sketch challenge at Less is More. I struggle with a lot of sketches, but this one looked great, so versatile.

Here is the sketch. 


I'm also going to put another entry into the challenge at Addicted to CAS, where the code word is Flower. There's still time to enter. The DT have some fabulous creations for inspiration.

Materials used: Simon Says Stramp Fresh Daisies die; Stampin Up Fancy Fan embossing folder; twinkling H2Os; MFT labels die; Sentiment sticker  from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)

22 comments:

~**Bashnee**~ said...

Love the simple style, so effective and so suits the sentiment. x

Unknown said...

Lovely card

Monica said...

So charming and effective. Love all that purple.

Fat Dormouse said...

That is a really simple, elegant card. Lovely!

Dormouse (dormouse.wibsite.com)

Irene said...

A beautiful card with gorgeous colours.
luv
irene
xxxx

Fiona said...

Very classy.

Chrissie said...

This looks really lovely, I love how the die-cuts have been inset!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Margaret said...

This is lovely Cathy
Margaret x

Diane said...

Very pretty colors and design.

regards diane

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Simple and elegant! Those flowers are perfect! I love the shades of purple!

roffeycreations said...

Yummy card - that ef is so fine... Mxx

Elaine said...

Such an elegant card - beautiful colours too!

Jen Nelson said...

kathy this is stunning love how you have used the die


Fabulous interpretation of my Sketch. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Loll said...

Gorgeous! Love the lattice embossed background ... perfect for your beautiful flowers. Am loving all your purple cards lately! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS! Loll xx

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Cathy. Always love purple. Lovely flower.
Hugs
xx

Jules said...

Hi Cath

This is one beautiful card.

Your flower is gorgeous and a lovely colour!

Thank for reminding me that I need to do a couple of "thinking of you" cards.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

MaryH said...

Another lovely. Like the EF with this flower stem. I think there is a Memory Box die like this (maybe your Simon Says stamp goes with it...I don't have the stamp). Love your H20 coloring too...that medium challenges me. I don't do it well. You did it beautifully. On the Thinking of you, that sentiment comes in handy for lots of things, doesn't it? Looks perfect on this card. TFS

Bonnie said...

So pretty! Love these shades of purple! So fresh and Springy!

Viv said...

So gorgeous :) Viv xx

Jose said...

Beautiful card Cath, and thank you for popping into my blog.
Jose x

Anonymous said...

Simply delightful ... lovely colour palette! Anita :)

Susan said...

Simply beautiful, Cathy! Love the technique you used with the flower...I use that quite often myself...and still love to make cards that way!