Monday 18 February 2013

White on white butterflies

White on white butterflies by cathroff
White on white butterflies, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi, this is my entry in this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge - white on white. 

The flowers were punched from left over bits of textured white paper and the flower centres were punched from the butterfly trimmings, so I'm also entering the Snippets playground over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.
 
Materials used: Provocraft embossing folder; Memory Box butterfly dies; EK Success flower punch; tiny circle punch; glitter paper;  foam dots; tiny pearl bling and sentiment sticker from stash.
 
Thanks for looking :)

9 comments:

roffeycreations said...

So pretty Cathy - your eye for detail is just beautiful... Mxx

Di said...

Hi Cathy, this truly is stunning! White on white done to perfection. Sigh, now I neeeeed that fabulous butterfly die.

Hugs, Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Using up snippets from snippets is the perfect way to go. This card is relly stylish and the Butterflies pop straight out at you even though it is white on white. Perfect. Hugs Mrs A.
p.s. ginger biscuits and fruit juice are behind the bike sheds. don't tell Miss though as the last lot got confiscated cos I inadvetantly added a ickle bit of wine to the juice.

Cathy said...

Thanks Mrs A, I need to invest in some serious snippets storage, it's getting a wee bit out of hand! Oh and I won't tell a soul about the treats! heehee

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Cathy, so elegant and pretty, I love those gorgeous sparkly butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Sarn said...

Oh, this is so pretty. I LOVE it. Your white on white card is just lovely.

PS: Dun u worry bout Mrs A . . . she calls wine FRUIT JUICE anyway, cuz it's made from grapes! Shhhh!

I'm off to find me a ginger biscuit . . . bit too early for grape juice! xxx

Juls said...

elegant and gorgeous!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Darnell said...

This is brilliant, Cathy. Really truly amazing and I've seen a lot of W-O-W cards. I'm totally putting this in my faves!! It's fun to have you on the playground!

Twinks Stamping said...

Love this elegant card x