Monday 4 February 2013

Kraft &Kreme (Cream) Hearts

Kraft & Cream Hearts by cathroff
Kraft & Cream Hearts, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi,this is my entry in this week's challenge over at Less is More. They are celebrating their 2nd birthday with a colour challenge, Kraft and Kreme! Join in at http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com.au/
 
I also used the sketch from CasE This Sketch's challenge here
 
 
 
There are lots of fabulous creations at both of these sites!
 
Materials used: Provocraft  Love Language embossing folder; Memory Box Sofia Heart die; foam dots; cardstock, bling and sentiment sticker from stash.
 
Thanks for looking :)

14 comments:

Susan said...

That heart die cut is so pretty! Love that little heart embossed background too..I want that embossing folder!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful, delicate die cuts! Love them in this neutral colour scheme! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card- I love the heart die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Rita T said...

I, too, love the heart dies and your take on the CAS(E) This Sketch. Beautiful card.

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty! The positive and negative colours look great!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Joyce said...

This is such a beautiful card--great take on both challenges. I've never seen those heart dies before--they are really sweet.

Jen Nelson said...

cute card cathy! love the hearts

Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Jen W. said...

Love those gorgeous die cuts! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful LIM creation ! I really like the Kraft & Kreme theme. Thx for stopping in at my blog, Shirleyx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just beautiful work there, Cathy love that heart die!!

Di said...

Terrific Cathy - love the positive and negative! Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

The positive/negative impact is so lovely...great card!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I had trouble earlier leaving a comment. I love your Kraft & Kreme design for the LIM challenge. The Hearts are so pretty. (I enjoy the LIM challenges, but don't have enough time for everything!). Thanks for stopping in at my blog, Shirleyx

Darnell said...

Wow, no matter what the challenges say, this is a winner in my book, Cathy! I love everything about it!!